Monday, March 31, 2008

my fifth semester

today is 31st of march, 2008. my fist posting will be start on 1st of april. the only i want to share here is my feeling of posting.
my fist posting will be to karkala, i can't imagine what is the funny thing i will do on the patient. my mind is empty now, sort of unconscious, like an empty tin. i am actually excited now, because i'm gonna expose to patient in the ward.
unbreathable.
have to gain back my study mood, holiday is happy and now should come to an end! i'm heading towards my carrier, my ambition. .....

hope it won't be as bad as i imagine now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks lordt that u have a nice holiday. That is not much to fear to serve the patient. AS long as u know ur real responsibility as a future doctor, always had high EQ and plz rem that what the god , our christ had taught,

if u serve the weakness (patient e.t.c), it will be done as to our lord........

i believe the lord will lead u and i will pray for u, and please make use of urself, becoming the tools of our lord in spreading thy's loves among the poors and weaknesses. A men

lau