Saturday, August 1, 2009

colors

Due to some error occur in imeem, some of my photos are lost from my blog.
Try to re-upload it and add some photos which i took previously.

As i always said, landscape is my favorite. It is the easiest and the basic skill in photography. These are the memories to keep and tell me where are the places that i had been before. This because some places, we might only be there for once.
Secondly, for me photography is something that is due to color. With these colors, you can see and appreciate God's wonderful creation.

landscape,
proud of this photo. My very first and he only product that entered photography magazine in India. This was taken in Manali, India.
manali

COLORS,
1. crystals
crystals

2. colors of the wind
sunset view over endpoint, manipal

3. metal
metal

fountain
fountain

Very seldom, some candid photos. This was taken during a camp in Gunung Puteri Ledang Resort last year.
yeah!

And lastly, this is the latest photo i have taken. EYE ON MALAYSIA.
eye on malaysia

Many of friends saw my photos before in my flickrs. So, what do you think of my photos?

7 comments:

William said...

Vincent, they are very nice pictures. Perhaps #2 "colors of the wind" can be improved if the colour is a little more vivid. Anyway, I may be wrong about it. Yes, the first one is gorgeous!

myx said...

very very nice!!
luking foward for more..

xynthian said...

beautiful! and congratulations!

About the ISO, I have to crank it high because I was using natural lighting and was quite low light that time. But to me, noise also added in the effect of an old photo. So, sometimes, it's a plus.

Chin Nee said...

good photos...有一两下哦~ 加油!!

cync said...

vincent, u r good!

Adeline said...

Vincent.. i can't deny to say tat u r real great in shooting pics.. great improvement duh. i like Eye on Malaysia.. it's WONDERFUL.. lol

Vincent said...

ade, these are old photos taken 2 years back. now i need to restart my shooting skills..