Friday, September 25, 2009

my last trip

after 6 years, again i visited to kuching. This time i went with purposes. One of it is to relax myself after being tiring chasing my studies for the past 6 months. In order to get a better accommodation, i pull my mum to come along with me, and my plan really works! She really got me a very comfortable hotel, River Side Majestic which is a five star hotel according to the locals.
sunrise in Kuching directly shown into my room


lonely
it was a relaxing trip. No stress, no burden, just check in and sleep till the morning. With this trip, i also try to warm up my photography skills.

during the last few days, we went to Damai and stay in Damai Beach Resort. it was good time to quiet myself and think lots of things and pray for lots of things.

mum and aunty, having a walk at the beach
the room that we stayed
beware of coconut


damai beach

Panorama 5

DSCN5589
my younger cousin


damai beach

mum(red shirt) and aunty
malcon, my cousin
vincent

2 comments:

Irene said...

horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU Used ur Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent said...

lol... paiseh!