Tuesday, November 3, 2009

partner =)

i start photography since the age of 18.
first photo was taken by using canon compact camera (filem type).
scenery is the sunset in miri.
name of the photo is the eye.
too bad, that photo is not with me now. and i dun have the negative for that photo which is an even more sad case. but i promise those who see it will give a "wow!" . not because i have a great skill. the scenery during that moment really great. a great chance for me to start my photography as a hobby.

like others photographer, i start with compact camera. years by years, i had used different brand of camera. and, i can proudly comment what is the advantage and disadvantage of different compact cameras.

for me, i am 85% nikon supporter. my first compact camera is nikon coolpix. and now my second camera,

proudly i introduce my new DSLR - nikon D90.
my dream since it was launched one year ago. and, finally i got permission from my parents, though they are still not happy with it, afraid photography will affect my studies.

here she is, D90
after busying for so many days. i finally can explore it properly today, though i have used it before. went around trying some snaps.

trial 1
trial 2
(look at the wide angle effect, this is what i want all the while)

these photos are uploaded without acknowledge my friends.
trial 3

quite happy with the camera. hope it will last me long till i afford to get a better one. this is also the best birthday i gave myself.
nikon D90. hmmm... =)

vincent with his d90

2 comments:

nissy said...

nice! congrats!

fuolornis said...

congrats uncle!
Your wish has finally came true