Thursday, September 9, 2010

scary movie

It’s either I have been watching too many movies, or my own imagination; I have my own “SCARY MOVIE” last night, a combination of few movies in my dream.

It starts with some chaos, where a friend of mine in my college comes and tell me, we were been arrange on a flight to escape from a tsunami. Without hesitancy, I packed up with some clothes, my camera, laptop and left the hostel.

Once reaching the airport, I saw a plane, Boeing Model 307 Stratoliner, a 40s Boeing carrier, some fighting carrier which is used during World War 2 by US army to drop the two nuclear bomb on Japan.

Story continues,

We were going to be sent to a secret base where there is another carrier for us. At that moment, I started worrying of my family back in my hometown. I try to call back, even though news was telling the tsunami had flooded over the north part of peninsular Malaysia, which might have destroyed the telecommunication system.

Vincent was so worried, afraid that the tsunami has destroyed his hometown. There are so many things which I wish to tell my family. At least a sentence of “I love you” before the end of the world.

Fortunately, the call can be getting through, and mum picks up the phone. I was told that, they were on the highest building in Miri. The tsunami has flooded over the fifth floor and water level is still inclining.

What mum and dad tell me is be a good doctor and save more life. And we hang up

The flight landed and in front of us is a big huge ship, THE TITANIC. We are escaping on a titanic.

The first wave comes and hit us. The scene is like those we saw in the movie “2012”. We can see the tsunami destroyed lots of houses and buildings. And, …. Mummy calls back and tell me the water level is going to reach their floor.

And, mum advice me must take care, with love.

And, I’m awake……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird dream. You're having too much pressure, aren't u? ..
perhaps, the dream is hinting u to learn swimming (or at least be a very good swimmer) and learn some water rescuing techniques.

Anonymous said...

oh my god , it was an full imaginary and a ery bad dream, and i agree that you are really having to much of pressure and thinking too much irrealistic , haha.....but sure, i will be sad and feel pruposeless to live without my family. But wreck that; 1. how come a big ship appear during the tsunami, it is rather escape by heli , no ship (too dangerous)

2. during tsunami, 70% connection of wan and an will affected , you are lucky inthe dream that u still be able to contact ur parent thro phone.

3.ur location was at Melacca facing tsunami {selat melaaca}; how come tsunami attack Miri [south china ocean]? unless.....

it is just a DREAM , haha....just kdding , but some touching scenario i found. All the best, shoud release ur pressure during uback to Miri.

Anonymous said...

oh my god , it was an full imaginary and a very bad dream, and i agree that you are really having too much of pressure / thinking too much irrealistic , haha.....but sure, i will be sad and feel pruposeless to live without my family. But weird that;
1. how come a big ship appeared during the tsunami, it is rather escape by heli in stead of ship (too dangerous),tsnami caused by earthquake and produce huge waves

2. during tsunami, 70% connection of wan and lan will affected , you are lucky inthe dream that u still be able to contact ur parent thro phone.

3.ur location was at Melacca was facing tsunami {selat melaaca}; how come tsunami attack Miri [south china ocean]? unless.....

it is just a DREAM , haha....just kdding , but some touching scenario i found. All the best, should release ur pressure during u back to Miri.

Unknown said...

Over the weekend I watched the film Silence of the Lambs in the darkness of my bedroom, alone. With the windows open and my parents asleep, I attempted to provide an environment that would make me the most frightened. Unfortunately, as with many other scary movies super scary movies