Monday, August 6, 2007

my confesed sunday

is such a good weather this morning, a rainy morning with cool weather.
because of staying till too late in the previous night, so, i was very tired and enjoying hiding myself in my smelly blanket. unfortunately, this "enjoyable" moment could not last long with the disturbed by my housemates who knocked on my purposely locked door! (actually, i have decided to purposely oversleep and skip the church Sunday service!! hope my housemate won't angry and fainted because of stroke when he read this.)
ya, nickson, my housemates had tried to wake me up to attend the Sunday church service. after that, i continue to sleep back, so that i could really oversleep and let everything go "smooth"!
but, after ten minutes, my heart suddenly feel discomfort! something or some sound from my heart kept on telling me that, Satan the evil going to be successfully conquering your heart! the sound kept on repeating attack me! my heart became very miserable, and peace less.


only then, i start remember that this might be the work of holy spirit. i told myself, i should be happy that god still be with me and does not throw me a part when i try to stay away from him. and, guiltiness start to appear in my mind! i felt so guilty that i have chosen to do the wrong thing that is against my beloved heaven father. without thinking twice, i quickly have myself clean and attended a very useful Sunday service.i really have to thank lord for his forgiveness and his care for me! at least now, i heart feel like being comforted and peace.
by the way, today's sermon by pastor is about faith. ya, i have almost lost myself after i lost my faith on my father in heaven! life goes so disarranged and full of sins.the song sang this morning," i lost without you, I'm desperate for you!" everything seems to have been arranged to teach me to come back to Him. o lord, thank you for your wonderful grace and care.

now, i fell as if somebody is holding my hand and walk along with me! we must have faith on our lord, and He will not let us down. have faith on him , cast our burden to him, because whatever which is impossible for us is possible for Him to solve it for us!

No comments: