Saturday, August 4, 2007

time wasted!!



it's saturday evening! since starting of second year, time has ran faster compare to first year! my second block exam is coming in another two weeks time, but i still have thousand tones of knowledge remain in the book, which i should install into my personal hard-drive (my brain which i think has limited processor speed and also going to run out of space!).
ya, every day start thinking of exam is coming near, and i should spend more of time on books! but things went in the opposite will! i found out that i have spent much of my time in front of my laptop, searching for nth! just click and time is wasted! i try to keep my laptop in my friend's room, but my maniac behaviour keep asking me to take it back and search in the net! this make feel like i am addicted! (start feeling scared of this behaviour! haha....) so, wut should i do?

now, suddenly feel very depressed. huh! wut to do? life still have to go on!

but i believe in god that he will guide me out from my problem! since i re-accepted god, HE never let me down when i have problem! so, trust in HIM is the best way for me to solve my problem!




No comments: