Monday, December 31, 2007

faith

the devotion today, is mainly about faith!

Faith!

Throughout this year, I have been keeping on telling myself that I must have faith for myself to complete second year! But, always when reach the time of exam, I used only my limited power to face all the challenge! I can say, without practicing for so long, I have forgotten how am I supposed to use my hidden power-- the faith to god! Today's devotion, there is a sentence," it is taking a pencil and underlining every 'me',' mine', 'my' in the bible."

I think over and over, it is very true. I'm going to complete my second round of life next year, but how many promises in bible I completed for god? Sorry lord……

Some story of my life for the pass few days,

25th December 2007, we are celebrating Christmas. I can say, the Christmas celebration this year is very much better than last year, because I am happy that I have done something, at least a thing for god for the Christmas this year!

My roommates and i held a meaningful Christmas for some of our friends from my batch! I pray so that they will also understand the main purpose of having Christmas celebration! Is the celebration of the birth of our beloved Jesus Christ

then on the 25th December, some of my friends from grace church were gathering in valley hotel for christmas lunch! nice experience, and when i stepped in to the lunch hall, i feel like i am somewhere in four star hotel in Malaysia.

actually there are six of us, hui ming left before i manage to ask someone to take picture for us!

No comments: