Tuesday, December 18, 2007

holiness!

My devotion today is about the holiness. So, there is one sentence, "holiness appear to me to have a sweet, calm, pleasant, charming and serene nature, all of which brings an inexperiencible purity, radiance, peacefulness and overwhelming joy to the soul."

So, I'm thinking over by myself. With the experience which I have gained till now, I agree with above statement, and, for me, holiness also give me freedom, and a trust! I feel I am more free when I keep myself holy with god! And, when I am close to god, I feel the trust, then the peace! I love this feeling. Unfortunately, I never keep myself holy continuously. That's why people say, u must pay to what u have done! I once a guy who go to church but does not follow the rules completely, now, the sin still stain on my heart! I have tried to clean all of it, but some still remain there. And, sometimes I might repeat the sin which keep me away from god!

Second week of block four, times really running fast. Second year almost end already! And, I don think I have learned a lot in this year, still very blur with the subject! Maybe it is because I have played too much in this year! Sorry mum! By the way, I start to feel that it is better to stay in hostel, even though the life inside there gets limited, I feel I will be discipline to live inside there! Haihz… should I shift out?

I think my family should be in shang hai now. Too bad I can't follow them!

here, i share one of my latest product, i hope i can always be the bee, be hardworking... work hard for what i want.

No comments: