Thursday, January 14, 2010

temasik trip (1)


I always heard from people that, Singapore is a very nice place. The name Singapore always appear in newspaper, being honored the best city to stay in Asia, the best city in this and that! In the legend, I also got to know that, orchard road in Singapore is happening with it Christmas celebration.

And, finally! I got my chance to visit to Singapore, on Christmas day, with Keston and Torng Lei.

If you ask me, what is my opinion after the trip. I can only give you a wow!

Before this, I always think that Malaysia is able to compete with Singapore one day. But now, I can only say,” Malaysia, you don’t have anything to compare with your neighbour! I’m sorry! Not even a single piece of shit!”

No wonder, whoever has the opportunities will fight for their chance to work there. What I see with my eyes, Singapore has higher standard of living, clean and tidy.

Along the railway from keranchi to tiong bahru(the place where I camp), the city and neighborhood is very well organized, with nice and comfortable landscape. One thing which I found very funny is, the buildings looks like the Lego toys from the monorail.

My first day in Singapore was spent in Clarke Quay. We have our Christmas dinner at Hooters.

Ahem! Hooters! Nice food with nice waiters! Lol… I spent 45 Singapore dollars that night…

We spent the whole night there, having few photo sessions. I thought there will be some celebration when the clock hits 12, but in the end…. It just a peaceful Christmas eve…

Clarke Quay

she is looking at me!


us in HOOTERS

sze ying and khai yong

keston and torng lei

torng lei

1 comment:

SZE YIN said...

sien. name also spelled wrongly.
nice photos though =)